Weekly Product Reviews
Hi! And welcome to the Product Review Section of ScrapVille's website. Recently, I have been using tools and various items - some new to the market, some that have been out for a long time and when I love something, I want to share it with everyone! So, I decided to start putting reviews out of products - whether they are new or old to the market. Hopefully, you enjoy my comments, ideas, pictures, and hopefully a few videos.
The Sew Easy Ribbon tool is a very simple and easy to use tool. It works fantastically and there is really little to no effort involved when using it. I've tried other punches to help add unique ribbon embellishments, but this one is by far the easiest to use. ~KW
Sew Ribbon Review!!
Sew Ribbon tools!
These are fun new tools from We R Memory Keepers. I wasn't too sure about them at first but I opened up a couple to play around with them. And I LOVE THEM! They are easy to work with, you don't need any extra tools/mats to make it work, and it's really easy to "Sew" the ribbon through.
After playing with them for awhile and showing them off, I was challenged to do a layout with them. I created a fun step effect with them for my "Scrapbooking for a Cure" layout. I was able to line up the Sew Ribbon to have it easily line up across the bottom of the page. I love that the top and bottom piece are magnetic. Makes it very easy to line up.
- Magnetic top and bottom to easily line up the cutting
- You can choose where to start and top the cutting very easily
- I was able to do a full "leaf" design - punch to sewing in 1 minute and 6 seconds when challenged! It's fast!
- No extra pieces to buy except extra "needles" to sew the ribbon in - each package comes with three needles
- it fits 3/8" ribbon - we all have that! Great way to use it! But, of course, they have pre-packaged color packs available.
- You can mix ribbons in one design
- There are only 6 designs :(
- You have to get used to the cutting tool. Once you have that figured out, its easier
- Use the new "Plus" adhesive for your ribbon on the back side to hold it down. Because you can rub away the extra adhesive, it works perfectly!
- $15 each design.
- $2 for 10 needles
- Ribbon color packages with 6 yards of ribbon is $5.00
Product Review Coupon
Leave a review in our Product Review section and receive a coupon for 25% off a regular price item of your choice. Coupon will be valid for 14 days after leaving the review.