Weekly Product Reviews
Hi! And welcome to the Product Review Section of ScrapVille's website. Recently, I have been using tools and various items - some new to the market, some that have been out for a long time and when I love something, I want to share it with everyone! So, I decided to start putting reviews out of products - whether they are new or old to the market. Hopefully, you enjoy my comments, ideas, pictures, and hopefully a few videos.
#1 - This has been my new favorite for ALL kinds of crafts. I'm into Project Life scrapbooking, but this tape is now all over my paper cards, journals, parties (cute and removable!) ~AD
Washi/Trendy Tape Product Review
Video link here
Washi Tape has hit the market big time. Since January, maybe even earlier, I heard lots of requests for it. At CHA, the more and more manufacturers were getting on board with having it. Now, I have three different companies that I continuously carry Washi Tape for. This is an adhesive but instead of going behind your picture or other embellishment, it is an embellishment! Use it for an edge, overlap it, help seal your "Albums Made Easy" pockets, etc. There are lots of colors and just when you think one or two will do the trick, you realize that you want more and more. Very fun, bright, and easy to use.
- Easy to use
- Great for borders on pages without having to cut up another piece of paper
- Tear it with your fingers
- Large variety of colors
- We R Memory Keepers packages contain two widths that are both 26'
- I still would like to see more colors and widths
- I'm looking forward to more companies jumping on the bandwagon and making Washi Tape to match their collection- right now, October Afternoon does!
- Just play with it. Add it to your page, card, or project, see what you think. It's removable without damage. You can't go wrong!
Product Review Coupon
Leave a review in our Product Review section and receive a coupon for 25% off a regular price item of your choice. Coupon will be valid for 14 days after leaving the review.