Weekly Product Reviews
Hi! And welcome to the Product Review Section of ScrapVille's website. Recently, I have been using tools and various items - some new to the market, some that have been out for a long time and when I love something, I want to share it with everyone! So, I decided to start putting reviews out of products - whether they are new or old to the market. Hopefully, you enjoy my comments, ideas, pictures, and hopefully a few videos.
We R Memory Keepers Albums and Albums Made Easy Refills Review
I love these albums! They hold so many pages and they are a very nice quality leather finish. Plus, when I dropped an album from the top shelf full of my layouts and it didn't break or get ruined where I had to replace the album, it sold me!!!
And then the refills! They, of course have regular 12x12" refills but they also have "Albums Made Easy" style with pockets. Some of the pages have 4x6" horizontal or vertical inserts, some 4x4", some will fix 5x7" pictures, etc. I love these pockets. I can slide a picture in, a journaling card, and an embellishment and be done! I get so many more pictures in one album this way! Plus, these simple pages make doing the 12x12" single or double page layouts more enjoyable.
- I get more photos in one album
- I can put over 50 page protectors in one album!
- Comes in 22 colors
- If you find an "Albums Made Easy" page style that you like, they come in 10 packs!
- Saves lots of time and money
- If you are behind in scrapbooking, this is a great way to get caught up
- High Quality
- Makes Scrapbooking fun vs. a chore
- The variety pack mixed with you 12x12" layouts - you can't tell that you are "cheating"
- Getting used to a new style of scrapbooking can be difficult
- Having enough photos or having the right layout for the style of photos (horizontal or vertical) just when you need it, can be tricky
- Really, I am having a hard time finding cons :) I love this style of scrapbooking and I love these albums!
- Use the page protectors and "Albums Made Easy" mixed together to have a variety of layouts so you don't see the pocket style
- Take advantage of the pockets and just put photos directing in the album and put the extras in the 12x12 page protector. When you are ready to scrapbook, you will have your photos right where they need to be to scrapbook. Makes a great way to store photos.
- You can slide two photos in one pocket if they are similiar or you don't have space
- If I don't have a color in stock, I can order it for you!
Albums are $32 each
Albums with windows are $37 each
Two tone Albums are $42 each
Page Protectors Refills and "Albums Made Easy" are $7.00 for a pack of 10 or buy 3 and get the 4th for Free
Product Review Coupon
Leave a review in our Product Review section and receive a coupon for 25% off a regular price item of your choice. Coupon will be valid for 14 days after leaving the review.